Aluminum Door Construction Supervisor
97 Nguyen Van Troi, 12 Ward, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
- Assist and supervise the distributors / outsourcers (NPP / NGC) in the installation of aluminum door products (Tostem brand) in accordance with the installation instructions and construction methods. Investor approval.
- Coordinate with NPP / NGC in:
- Planning the implementation of the project according to the total contract schedule and actual project
- Make detailed construction schedule and detailed implementation plan for each construction period by week, month, quarter
- Planning on the demand for equipment, tools and tools for construction.
- Construction measures, quality control procedures, labor hygiene and safety measures, fire prevention and fighting, environmental sanitation, construction diary ...
- Delegate the NPP / NGC to carry out the installation work in accordance with the commitment & follow the approved construction progress.
- Participate in meetings with the steering committee and the construction units to grasp the direction of the investor, the main contractor involved in the construction of door and wall components of the works.
- Coordinate with departments in the company to support delivery to the NPP / NGC in time and in the right quantity and quality.
- Supplying input materials for NPPs / NGCs such as certificates of origin, quality certificates, certificates of quality ... for the acceptance of products.
- Implement the instructions of the unit leaders to the related departments / individuals. To monitor, urge and report implementation results.
- Other tasks assigned by the manager
- Competitive salary allowances package: travel allowance, position allowance, ...
- Enjoy attractive bonuses including fixed bonuses, incentive bonuses and special bonus (equivalent to 03-05 months of fixed wages);
- Considered salary increase twice a year.
- Compulsory insurance in accordance with regulations and AON health insurance.
- Be in a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment with attractive benefits to enhance creativity and efficiency in work;
- Gifts for the birthday;
- The company has a shuttle bus from Hanoi to the workplace, in addition to travel allowance.
- Have an average of 03 Saturdays and 04 Sundays off per month;
- Have the opportunity to promote based on the capacity and performance of the work;
- Have the opportunity to participate in training abroad;
- Have the opportunity to participate in excursions and parties.
- University degree or higher in Mechanical, Construction, Architecture or Engineering majors.
- At least 02 years of experience doing similar work.
- Skills to disassemble materials of the project
- Skills in planning, organizing work, evaluating performance, and solving problems
- Communication skills, communication, establishing relationships in the work
- Computer skills: MS Office, AutoCad software ...
- Skills in collecting, researching and analyzing project information
- Understand the law and the construction market in Vietnam
- Firmly grasp principles and regimes in the field of charge
- Understand the principle of cost management, efficiency of investment and implementation of the project
- Knowledge of production techniques, installation of aluminum door products is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and in groups
- Ability to work under high pressure
- English communication and reading comprehension materials
Training & Recruitment Department
Tel: +84-24-38766 152 (Ext: 401)