Grohe & KA Project Sales Executive (North & Central)
- Close follow up customers by regular visiting, quick responding to enquiries, insight advice on proper sanitary products or system, clever proposal/quotation offer to achieve sales target.
- Actively follow up/monitor designated projects by coordinating and cooperating with specification team, sales support team & distributors in order to achieve a high winning rate;
- Aggressively expand business opportunities by seeking new potential customers in the area of responsibility to increase market coverage.
- Frequently co-ordinate with customer services department, production, technical services and logistics to ensure prompt delivery, good technical service and product availability to customer’s needs.
- Always take responsibility to achieve annual sales target by individuals and by sales team
- Often responsible for project sales database update, on time submission of report & forecast potential future projects.
- Report to Grohe NKA project sales manager;
- Other jobs when assigned by the line manager or BOD.
- University graduated or above (major in Technical: Building materials, architecture or aesthetic is a plus)
- Building materials or architecture or at least 01 year project sales experience is a plus.
- Solving problem skill
- Good communication & networking skill
- Team work spirit.
- Excellent MS Office skill is required.
- Social Insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance as regulated by law
- Aon Health Care
- Enjoy 04 Sunday and 03 Saturday off per month (this is average amount in a year)
- Summer holiday
- Birthday congratulation (300,000/times- every year), Children Day, Mid-Autumn Festival
- Reward for 10 years, 20 years of seniority
- Local, regional, global training opportunities
- Customer Service
Training & Recruitment Department
Tel: +84-24-38766 152 (Ext: 401)