Duong Xa, Gia Lam, Hanoi (shuttle bus from Hanoi for staff)
- Receiving, researching and analyzing requests from users to support the development of new systems.
- Plan new program development or make changes to existing programs at the request of the user.
- Participate in new systems transfer projects from companies in the APAC region.
- Support team marketing to manage the website of the company technically.
- Supports users about using software, email (Office 365) issues arising related to IT.
- Support the implementation of IT policies from the Group and train new employees on the company's security policies.
- Other tasks assigned from the management.
- University degree in IT.
- Proficiency in C # programming language, ASP.Net, MVC or Winform.
- Have experience working with MS SQL database or Oracle Database.
- Experience in SAP ERP is preferred.
- Experienced candidates who have worked in the factory environment is preferred.
- Prior experience in software development
- Able to work independently.
- English communication.
- Competitive salary allowances package: travel allowance, position allowance, ...
- Enjoy attractive bonuses including fixed bonuses, incentive bonuses and special bonus (equivalent to 03-05 months of fixed wages);
- Considered salary increase twice a year.
- Compulsory insurance in accordance with regulations and AON health insurance.
- Be in a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment with attractive benefits to enhance creativity and efficiency in work;
- Gifts for the birthday;
- The company has a shuttle bus from Hanoi to the workplace, in addition to travel allowance.
- Have an average of 03 Saturdays and 04 Sundays off per month;
- Have the opportunity to promote based on the capacity and performance of the work;
- Have the opportunity to participate in training abroad;
- Have the opportunity to participate in excursions and parties.
Training & Recruitment Department
Tel: +84-24-38766 152 (Ext: 401)