Japanese – English Interpreter
Duong Xa, Gia Lam, Hanoi
- Translation and interpretation of English and Japanese documents
- Interpreter, secretary
- Other flexible work based on job requirements and the arrangement of the Manager
- Proficiency in English and Japanese in 4 skills in listening, speaking, reading & writing
- Japanese is equivalent to N2 or higher, English is equivalent to IELTS 7.0 or higher
- Graduated from University, majoring in Japanese major
- Experienced candidates are required to work as interpreters in the manufacturing company
- Have the spirit of hard work, responsibility and long-term commitment to the company
- Ability to use the computer well in work
- Ready to work under high pressure
- Have logical thinking and organization
- Competitive salary allowances package: travel allowance, position allowance, ...
- Enjoy attractive bonuses including fixed bonuses, incentive bonuses and special bonus (equivalent to 03-05 months of fixed wages);
- Considered salary increase twice a year.
- Compulsory insurance in accordance with regulations and AON health insurance.
- Be in a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment with attractive benefits to enhance creativity and efficiency in work;
- Gifts for the birthday;
- The company has a shuttle bus from Hanoi to the workplace, in addition to travel allowance.
- Have an average of 03 Saturdays and 04 Sundays off per month;
- Have the opportunity to promote based on the capacity and performance of the work;
- Have the opportunity to participate in training abroad;
- Have the opportunity to participate in excursions and parties.
Training & Recruitment Department
Tel: +84-24-38766 152 (Ext: 401)