- Manage and use rationally, efficiently resources, machinery, equipment and people in accordance with the company policies and regulations to ensure the completion of the production plan.
- Prepare and control molding plans for factories / projects.
- Supervising and managing the process of making plaster molds
- Responsible for plaster mold, quality plaster mold
- Positively research, seek for solutions to improve mold performance: Identify problems, collect data, set up deployment solutions
- Maintaining a safe and positive working environment for employees, maintaining compliance with corporate and corporate policies and regulations;
- Make reports such as: improve, quality, increase productivity, reduce costs
- Coordinate with relevant departments in the implementation of the work, report periodically to senior management.
- Other tasks as requested by leaders.
- Competitive salary allowances package: travel allowance, position allowance, ...
- Enjoy attractive bonuses including fixed bonuses, incentive bonuses and special bonus (equivalent to 03-05 months of fixed wages);
- Considered salary increase twice a year.
- Compulsory insurance in accordance with regulations and AON health insurance.
- Be in a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment with attractive benefits to enhance creativity and efficiency in work;
- Gifts for the birthday;
- The company has a shuttle bus from Hanoi to the workplace, in addition to travel allowance.
- Have an average of 03 Saturdays and 04 Sundays off per month;
- Have the opportunity to promote based on the capacity and performance of the work;
- Have the opportunity to participate in training abroad;
- Have the opportunity to participate in excursions and parties.
- University degree or higher, majoring in engineering
- At least 2 years working experience in production companies and in the position of managing and supervising production
- Qualities and skills
- Proficiency in office applications, especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to use 2D and 3D engineering software is an advantage;
- Have good logical thinking;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Have a TOEIC 500 or above certificate, or equivalent certificates;
- Responsible in work, dynamic and agile.
Training & Recruitment Department
Tel: +84-24-38766 152 (Ext: 401)