Marketing Specialist (Trade Marketing)
- Responsible for developing and executing the Trade Marketing strategy of the Brand to achieve defined business objectives (KPIs) with the Brand Team and responsible for ensuring the proper development, execution and benchmarking of all programs designed to increase brand visibility and gain the market share from competitor.
- Chịu trách nhiệm phát triển và thực hiện các chiến lược Marketing để đạt được KPIs với
- Responsible for supporting LIXIL showroom daily operation, staff training and all activities with SR manager and product training team.
- Chịu trách nhiệm support hoạt động hàng ngày của Showroom, đào tạo nhân viên và mọi hoạt động khác cùng SR Manager và team Product Training
Duties & Responsibilities
- Visit our target retail shops in daily basis, identify and develop necessary MKT tools to elevate brand image, show our products benefits clearly to let customers buy our products.
- Develop Consumer promotions in collaboration with Brand Manager and Retail Manager and support Market executions
- Create and maintain trade calendar of activities working with both the Retail & Marketing team
- To implement and track Trade Marketing programs for retailers with commercial and marketing teams designed to increase sales and brand/category presence.
- Carry out specific Trade Marketing programs, respecting company commercial policies, company strategy with the retailers and brand equity
- Work closely with the retail & marketing team to ensure that trade marketing strategies are aligned with marketing objectives and sales revenue targets
- Report sales needs and field intelligence to commercial / marketing teams
- Analyze brand sell through results by channel and make recommendations to increase results
- Manage budget and ROI for his/her specific Trade Marketing activities
- Visit LIXIL Showroom HCM daily basis and do actions showroom manager requests. Support daily operations and training.
- Knowledge & Skills:
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) Photoshop
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written
- Education, Training, Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in relevant areas
- 2 years working experience in a marketing or advertising environment
- The job requires an ability to do creative jobs and design
- Competency segment ‘Personal’
- Influencing: Persuades others of the value of an approach or idea. Gains commitment and support and gets others to willingly take action.
Directly report to Trade Marketing Manager
Training & Recruitment Department
Tel: +84-24-38766 152 (Ext: 401)